- 1400bhp, 9000rpm, Methanol Fuel
- 4.0L BBi Developed Engine based on a 2017 Porsche GT3 R
- Twin Garrett Motorsport Turbochargers
- 3 Injectors per Cylinder. 1 Direct Injection, 2 Port Injection.
- Twin Garrett 50mm Wastegates
- Obsidian Motorsport Electronics and Calibration with Motec ECUs and Bosch Motorsport PDM
- KSV Looms Bespoke Harness
- Full Time All Wheel Drive
- SADEV Sequential Gearbox, Transfer Case and front Differential
- Lightweight 300m Axles
- CFD validated and developed by Verus Engineering
- Front splitter accounts for 35%-45% of total vehicle downforce depending on ride height
- Adjustable Winglets for Aero Balance control
- Floor produces between 35% and 40% of the total vehicle downforce
- The rear diffuser’s design was specific to the high ride heights and to reduce ride height sensitivity, ensuring downforce production when attacking the mountain
- Vortex generators behind the front wheels utilize dirty air to re-energize
the flow on the underside of the floor
- The rear wing is the Verus Engineering V2X, featuring a 300mm main element, and a 200mm second element
to produce high levels of rear end downforce.
- The endplates control airflow from around the body to improve rear wing performance. The vents decrease the
endplate vortex and decrease drag. This vent is 3D printed and bonded to the carbon endplate.
- The bargeboard is a complex airflow conditioner that fixes the fact the car is substantially wider than a factory
car. This creates aerodynamic issues from dirty air from the front tires and front fenders which this unit corrects.
- The radiator ducting was optimized for maximum airflow to the radiator and pressure control which is supplied by PWR.
- Exterior design by Oil Stain Lab
- Hoonipigasus is based on an early 911, sharing the roof and some of the rear quarter panels
- Maintaining 911 greenhouse and contours while accomodating a mid-engine wheelbase and RSR like proportions
- Infusing modern aero tech to mesh with vintage feel
- PFC Brakes Forged Lightweight Calipers, front and rear
- Carbon Ceramic Lightweight Rotors
- Engine Management and Electronics package developed by Obsidian Motorsport Group
- Twin Motect ECU and a Bosch Motorsport PDM to manage the vehicle
- Obsidian IMU for traction control, vehicle dynamics management
- 18 Injectors, 4 Throttle Bodies, 2 Electronic Wastegates, Full Sensor Package
- Active Ride Height System with real time adjustments and GPS based changes
- KSV Looms made the harness and supported the build