BBI Porsche 991/992 Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
[Contact Us to Order this Product!]
Designed for the Porsche 991/992 C2/C4/TT, these adjustable control arms offer optimal camber adjustment. They replace the standard rubber bushing with monoball bearings, enhancing steering feedback, and handling. Crafted from 6061-T6 aluminum, the arms are both robust and lightweight, complete with a corrosion-resistant anodized finish.
- Easily adjust camber and track width via turnbuckle-style adjuster.
- No shims required.
- Up to 3 additional degrees of negative camber.
- CAD-designed main housing for superior strength.
- Anodized finish for lasting durability.
- Kit includes a pair for one axle (both sides).